Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

LOST DOG IN NORTH Bonneville, REWARD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
magicmaker

Since 29 Oct 2006
895 Posts
da Hood
Opinionated

PostFri Sep 04, 15 3:47 pm    LOST DOG IN NORTH Bonneville, REWARD Reply with quote

I'm posting this for a friend.

Mojo, an Akita, wandered off from friends house where she was being watched while the owner was on vacation. She wandered off on 9/3/2015 in North Bonneville. If found Reward, please call Kristi five zero three 939 five 890

The dog is extremely friendly towards people and a large dog probably somewhere between 125-140 lbs

IMG_0066.JPG 
   IMG_1119.JPG 

Justsmile

Since 20 Jul 2009
1523 Posts
Not Portland
XTreme Poster

PostFri Sep 04, 15 6:05 pm     Reply with quote

Do you have a link on a crackbook page that can be shared! Could share it in the Stevenson area!!

dangler

Since 26 Feb 2006
1744 Posts
WINDY SPOTS
XTreme Poster

PostSat Sep 05, 15 8:44 pm    Oh no Reply with quote

Heartbreaking to hear, he's so big he should be easy to spot! Hope he gets home safe!

dangler

Since 26 Feb 2006
1744 Posts
WINDY SPOTS
XTreme Poster

PostWed Sep 09, 15 8:53 pm    So sad Reply with quote

Sad news from Kristi:"It's with a heavy heart that I need to tell you all that our beloved Mojo is no longer with us. She was missing for five days and we found out yesterday that she was struck and killed by a train. We are devastated and heartbroken. I can't thank you all, friends and family alike, who helped with your prayers and support, especially those that searched for her. We are all grieving and appreciate your prayers and love."
So sorry to hear, our furry friends are with us such a short time. So hard when they are taken from us. RIP big Mojo.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: