Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Dolphins

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Nak

Since 19 May 2005
4204 Posts
Camas
XTreme Poster

CGKA Member

PostFri Jul 27, 07 11:14 am    Dolphins Reply with quote

Monday I had two Dolphins cruising right beside me for around a minute or so! Very Happy They were like only 3 or 4 feet away from me. I've seen dolphins ride the bow wave of boats, but never something like this. Very cool. (I was in Kailua.)

tautologies

Since 24 Aug 2006
602 Posts
Oahu
Addicted

PostSat Jul 28, 07 1:06 am     Reply with quote

nice...I've seen different types of animals in kailua..flying fish, manta's, seals and of course turtles.., but not dolphins....I heard it was windy on Monday? I've been working a lot of overtime..saving up...

btw...did I tell you about my friend that was outside at moks, and this friggin' whale comes up about 30 feet from him...he said the experience was something in between awesome and scary...
because he had to stop to not run into this amazing giant...

we had about 70 dolphins joining for maybe 15 minutes when we paddled the Napali coastline on kauai...

a.

dcrowe

Since 11 Oct 2005
265 Posts
hard to say, I was inverted
Obsessed

PostSat Jul 28, 07 2:32 am     Reply with quote

Had that happen several times at the coast. Scary at first then really cool Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: