Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Mustang Survival Drysuit $499

previous topic :: next topic  
rePete

Since 18 Dec 2007
215 Posts
Mosier, Oregon
Stoked

PostSat Mar 02, 24 9:28 am    Mustang Survival Drysuit $499 Reply with quote

Mustang Survival Drysuit, excellent condition, size M but fits like a Large, I’m 5’10, 200 lbs. it’s long for me but works fine, would fit up to 6’2” I think. Very comfortable fit with good mobility.Solite Booties (11) and one piece fleece undergarment available with purchase. Retails $999. Price reduced to $499. Located in Mosier. Here’s a description from their website.

Built using our Marine Spec BP fabric means this dry suit is exceptionally durable. A fabric overlay on the collar protects the latex seal. The waterproof YKK® AQUASEAL® zipper makes it easy to put the suit on and off and offers convenient access for relief. The minimal and strategically placed seams provide protection and comfort. An internal suspender system and articulated knees allow for optimal mobility, while zippered pockets at the thigh and sleeves keep essentials accessible. Lightweight removable moulded knee pads give you added protection against injury. Trimmable latex at the neck and wrists makes this robust and highly versatile men's dry suit customizable to create the ultimate watertight seal.
Thanks for looking,
Pete
541-806-two three three 0

IMG_8066.jpeg 
   IMG_8065.jpeg 
   IMG_8064.jpeg 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> For Sale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: