Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Foil mount tracks - are they universal?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Macboy

Since 28 May 2011
32 Posts
Edmonton, AB, Canada

PostThu Jul 06, 23 9:28 pm    Foil mount tracks - are they universal? Reply with quote

Are the foil tracks and mast base attachments all universal or can you only put a Slingshot mast on a Slingshot board? I’ve bought an entry level inflatable (130L) board and foil - likely the AliExpress kit - to bang my knees up on but am already looking/learning what the mainstream manufacturer offerings are. Am I going to need to replace board AND foil setup as I progress or can I upgrade slowly like board first, then foil or vice versa?

Wings on the way, one from a NW Kiter…..off to the lake for a (probably windless) week in exactly 9 days! Can’t wait to play!

eric

Since 13 Jan 2006
1804 Posts

XTreme Poster

PostFri Jul 07, 23 2:46 pm     Reply with quote

Universal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: