Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Hood River, Klickitat, and Gilliam County SAR contacts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Dern

Since 11 Jul 2010
544 Posts
Vancouver, WA
Addicted

PostFri May 19, 23 8:55 am    Hood River, Klickitat, and Gilliam County SAR contacts Reply with quote

Hey all,

I'm looking for some help finding contacts for EMS/Search and Rescue operations on the Columbia River from Hood River to Arlington (Hood River, Klickitat, Gilliam counties). I am helping organize a large kiteboarding event in the gorge this summer and I want to make sure we have all of our ducks in a row.

Thanks,

Darren

luke

Since 06 Jul 2005
399 Posts

Obsessed

PostFri May 19, 23 12:09 pm     Reply with quote

Hi Darren.
All right a new event. Thanks for all your efforts in organizing.
When we put on the HuckFest we needed a permit from Corp of Engineers who can help getting SARs, Event Insurance, local experienced watermen with great jet skis along with medical guys on land including ambulance on standby, and lots of awesome volunteers. The ambulance was the only outside day-of-event help, all others were required by insurance and/or common sense.
If planning an event that might experience high winds, then appropriate equipment and personnel needed to perform a rescue.
Ken

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: