Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Gorge Swap Meets 2023

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
fatstixs

Since 02 Aug 2007
55 Posts
The Gorge

PostWed May 17, 23 8:20 pm    Gorge Swap Meets 2023 Reply with quote

Gorge Swap Meets 2023

Gorge Swap Meets 2023.jpg 

Wind Slither

Since 04 Mar 2005
2575 Posts
The 503
METAL

PostTue May 23, 23 7:39 am     Reply with quote

How was the meet last Sunday? Anyone go?

niknas

Since 18 Sep 2006
181 Posts
North of OR, South of WA
Stoked

PostTue May 23, 23 9:42 am     Reply with quote

Not like the days of past. Only selling space in the main parking lot. Back lot is now closed. I pack up and left at 10:00 because of small crowds. I can't complain because I did sell a couple of items (Kite grear). It was nice to catch up with old friends after the pandemic. I am lookin forward to next weekend CGW2 swap and hopefully a larger turnout to sell my remaining Kites.

shymac

Since 20 Jul 2005
919 Posts
Home Valley, Wa.
Bigfoot

PostSun May 28, 23 6:43 am     Reply with quote

First Windace Swag was pretty darn good! Lots of great gear and a full lot. Not sure about the back lot since we've never had a back lot other then Brians yard but that hasn't been used in decades. So not sure about the back lot not being open??? The place was pack and there was hardly any parking for buyers but we had a team on the street helping people park not in the Tumulum Parking lot. We have two more to go so having more the 1 swap this summer is pretty cool for those that might have missed out or maybe a rain delay on a day.. Anyway the swaps are what you make out if it! Meet new friends sell some gear sounds like a decent day to me before I hit the water. Rolling Eyes

Windance May Swap.
 Windance May Swap.  swap meet 2023.jpg 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: