Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Monster Truck Rally and Pro-demo-- AKA Sand bar clean up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Garret

Since 07 Sep 2006
254 Posts
Portland
Obsessed

PostSun Jun 24, 07 11:57 am    Monster Truck Rally and Pro-demo-- AKA Sand bar clean up Reply with quote

Who says that our sand bar is not mulit use? Truck pulls, pro demos, photo shoots-- Here are a few pictures from the day--

DSC_00140005.JPG 
Yeah-- think I need a beer after that one!
 Yeah-- think I need a beer after that one!  DSC_00090004.JPG 
Don't know who these two were, but they showed up from Bend to pull some stumps!
 Don't know who these two were, but they showed up from Bend to pull some stumps!  DSC_00080003.JPG 
Umm- not sure whats up with the helmit and wet suit?
 Umm- not sure whats up with the helmit and wet suit?  DSC_00070002.JPG 
Wish my truck was as big as my older brothers-- can you say hand-me-down?
 Wish my truck was as big as my older brothers-- can you say hand-me-down?  DSC_00040001.JPG 

Garret

Since 07 Sep 2006
254 Posts
Portland
Obsessed

PostSun Jun 24, 07 12:07 pm     Reply with quote

On to the next event-- Shawn Richmond putting on quite the show--

DSC_00690014.JPG 
   DSC_00660013.JPG 
   DSC_00630012.JPG 
   DSC_00520011.JPG 
   DSC_00480010.JPG 
   DSC_00380009.JPG 
   DSC_00340008.JPG 
   DSC_00280005.JPG 
   DSC_00270004.JPG 
   DSC_00190002.JPG 
   DSC_00170001.JPG 
Liquid Force photo shoot. Guess you need a new windshiled on that thing?
 Liquid Force photo shoot. Guess you need a new windshiled on that thing?  DSC_00750015.JPG 

Garret

Since 07 Sep 2006
254 Posts
Portland
Obsessed

PostSun Jun 24, 07 12:08 pm     Reply with quote

An awesome sunset to make the drive back to PDX less painful--

DSC_00780016.JPG 

Wind Slither

Since 04 Mar 2005
2575 Posts
The 503
METAL

PostSun Jun 24, 07 2:03 pm     Reply with quote

Nice you guys! Thanks for the sweet pics!

eskeeme

Since 23 May 2007
44 Posts
White Salmon

PostMon Jun 25, 07 9:33 am    Local boys! Reply with quote

The driver of the BIG blue Dodge was Izak Riley from White Salmon and the other blue truck was his brother Alex! I was the long haired passenger in the big truck. Thanx to NWkite.com I was able to keep those guys up to date on the clean up. They were tired of lookin at all those logs and it was a great excuse to just "GO WHEELIN!"

Gettin stuck WAY out in the river was fun to! That was the worst he's ever been stuck before! Check out some of the pix at http://www.myspace.com/yzrmkrams10. We used about 500ft of chains, tow ropes, and cable to get pulled out!

Nothing really major happend to his truck, he's just not gonna turn on the stereo for a bit after the Hood River came "flowing" into the cab. We all had fun and the sand bar looks GREAT!! Next time you see that big blue truck, throw him a beer and thank him for all the hard work he did! He'll really appreciate it!

Ian

Gman

Since 11 Feb 2006
4907 Posts
Portland
Unstrapped

PostMon Jun 25, 07 9:40 am     Reply with quote

The Riley Bros where giving serious comp to the Richman Bros - awesome weekend - nice job Thumb's Up

pkh

Since 27 Feb 2005
6548 Posts
Couve / Hood
Site Lackey

PostTue Jun 26, 07 9:15 am    Re: Local boys! Reply with quote

eskeeme wrote:
The driver of the BIG blue Dodge was Izak Riley from White Salmon and the other blue truck was his brother Alex! I was the long haired passenger in the big truck. Thanx to NWkite.com I was able to keep those guys up to date on the clean up. They were tired of lookin at all those logs and it was a great excuse to just "GO WHEELIN!"

Gettin stuck WAY out in the river was fun to! That was the worst he's ever been stuck before! Check out some of the pix at http://www.myspace.com/yzrmkrams10. We used about 500ft of chains, tow ropes, and cable to get pulled out!

Nothing really major happend to his truck, he's just not gonna turn on the stereo for a bit after the Hood River came "flowing" into the cab. We all had fun and the sand bar looks GREAT!! Next time you see that big blue truck, throw him a beer and thank him for all the hard work he did! He'll really appreciate it!

Ian

You guys are awesome, thanks for bringing out the big rig! I honestly didn't think anything would be able to pull some of those things out, but I obviously underestimated the rigs that would be brought out. Very Happy

magicmaker

Since 29 Oct 2006
895 Posts
da Hood
Opinionated

PostTue Jun 26, 07 9:46 am     Reply with quote

update my space link w/o the period a the end so it will work

http://www.myspace.com/yzrmkrams10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: