Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

GEAR TESTER

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
jahmbi

Since 28 Jul 2005
622 Posts
MORE HUMAN THAN HUMAN
River Troll

PostWed Jun 06, 07 3:41 pm    GEAR TESTER Reply with quote

WE HERE @ THE COAST, HAVE THE TRUE GEAR TESTER Laughing Laughing ...HIS NAME IS Twisted Evil Twisted Evil THE DANIMAL...HE WILL BE COMING TO A LAUNCH SITE NEAR YOU SOON Exclamation Exclamation TROLL..P.S. THERE IS NOTHING HE CAN'T SNAP,TEAR, BLOW APART,OR JUST PLAN DESTROY... Laughing Laughing

pdxmonkeyboy

Since 16 May 2006
6081 Posts
forever labled as the
retired kiter & motorhead Unicorn Master

PostWed Jun 06, 07 3:43 pm     Reply with quote

Jahmbi,
WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS YELLING AT US? ARE YOU DRINKING LOTS AND LOTS OF COFFEE OR ARE YOU ON SOME DEPRESSED COASTAL COMMUNITY INDUCED METH BINGE?
Laughing

tautologies

Since 24 Aug 2006
602 Posts
Oahu
Addicted

PostWed Jun 06, 07 11:22 pm    Re: GEAR TESTER Reply with quote

jahmbi wrote:
WE HERE @ THE COAST, HAVE THE TRUE GEAR TESTER Laughing Laughing ...HIS NAME IS Twisted Evil Twisted Evil THE DANIMAL...HE WILL BE COMING TO A LAUNCH SITE NEAR YOU SOON Exclamation Exclamation TROLL..P.S. THERE IS NOTHING HE CAN'T SNAP,TEAR, BLOW APART,OR JUST PLAN DESTROY... Laughing Laughing

Funny..I have a friend like that..it does also incude himself unfortunately. He just recovering from a brooken rib.

a.

jahmbi

Since 28 Jul 2005
622 Posts
MORE HUMAN THAN HUMAN
River Troll

PostWed Jun 06, 07 11:31 pm     Reply with quote

pdxmonkeyboy wrote:
Jahmbi,
WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS YELLING AT US? ARE YOU DRINKING LOTS AND LOTS OF COFFEE OR ARE YOU ON SOME DEPRESSED COASTAL COMMUNITY INDUCED METH BINGE?
Laughing
ARE YOU THAT NEW Question THIS IS NOT YELLING ... Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing

Wyo Kiter

Since 09 Mar 2006
148 Posts
In a VAN, down by the RIVER.
Stoked

PostThu Jun 14, 07 1:14 pm    River Troll Reply with quote

Any offerings this year? I heard thru the grapvine that the offerings have been slim pickings... Rolling Eyes
Helping companys to innovate bricks-and-clicks supply-chains and orchestrate real-time content to deliver customized channels to scale strategic e-services and facilitate global e-markets which will incubate 24/7 niches and seize dot-com channels.

barfly

Since 31 Mar 2005
1210 Posts
Seaside
BRACKISH

PostThu Jun 14, 07 8:17 pm    Re: River Troll Reply with quote

Wyo Kiter wrote:
Any offerings this year? I heard thru the grapvine that the offerings have been slim pickings... Rolling Eyes

Y O Kite pimp!~~!~ how u been? Hard to make offerings w/o a TROLL Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Question ...say where is da TROLL?

Skip Tips! Skip Tips! Skip Tips! (Try to say that real fast three times!)

SKIP TIP: Remember that there are a wide variety of impact levels of skipping. It's easy to think that you have to leap far into the air which consumes a lot of energy. If you do a low impact skip at a slower pace you will be able to go farther distances.
SKIP TIP: It's very important to wear a high quality athletic shoe if you are skipping for any distance. Since no one has designed a skipping shoe YET, pick a shoe with a lot of tread. The balls of your feet will wear out much faster when you skip.
SKIP TIP: Try these fun skipping techniques....from Mike in San Francisco...The butterfly skip!! As you skip elegantly wave your arms up and down and pretend that you are flying like a butterfly. It's fun!! or from Dave in Boston...The chicken skip! Most definitely one of the silliest it is a cross between the chicken dance and skipping...Just fold your arms and cluck with each skip!

How can I contact you with additional questions? By emailing kimskips@peoplepc.com

jesus.jpg 

LP

Since 05 Apr 2007
115 Posts
HR
Stoked

PostThu Jun 14, 07 8:30 pm     Reply with quote

I've actually skipped with the Skipper ^^ in black rock city!

jahmbi

Since 28 Jul 2005
622 Posts
MORE HUMAN THAN HUMAN
River Troll

PostThu Jun 14, 07 8:46 pm     Reply with quote

THE TROLL IS RIGHT HERE Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad DON'T YOU EVER EVER THINK THAT YOU ARE NOT BEING WATCHED Laughing Laughing YOU KNOW WHERE I HAVE BEEN ...TO BOLDLY GO WHERE NO TROLL HAS GONE B4...CHASING WIND WHERE IT MAY BLOW. Razz .BY THE WAY BLOW ME Laughing Laughing OH WAIT THAT POSITION HAS BEEN CLAIMED...CAN'T WAIT 4 THE FREEKING DOWN WINDERS @ THE BEACH HERE IN TROLLVILLE, HAD SOME AWSOME SESSIONS WITH BARFLY,SLITHER AND SOME GREMMIES IN MANZO ....TROLL OUT.....P.S. EARTH FIRST,WILL LOG THE OTHER PLANETS LATER... Laughing Laughing

stringy

Since 23 Jun 2006
1726 Posts
vancouver
XTreme Poster

PostThu Jun 14, 07 9:30 pm     Reply with quote

so much troll posting.
i wish to see his old avatar.
i miss it so.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: