Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

6, 9, 10.5m -Naish Cults & Liquid Force Envy $300

previous topic :: next topic  
CrayMaze

Since 29 Jun 2009
2 Posts
Portland

PostSun May 26, 19 5:58 pm    6, 9, 10.5m -Naish Cults & Liquid Force Envy $300 Reply with quote

Inexpensive entry to kiting with 3 great kites. I've had tons of fun with these and am confident there is plenty of life left in the kites, bladders, lines and bars.

I'm original owner of the Naish Cults from 2007. Design is unique, stable, great for learning, jumping, up-winding, etc. Fast turning, can sit on shore in nuking winds due to the Sigma shape. 6m has a 2" tear as pictured - it's a very easy fix. Both kites use same bar and lines, included.

Liquid Force Envy is 2013. I bought it used last year. There were a few pin holes in the canopy that have kite repair tape, as pictured. Includes bar and lines, no bag.

Includes small Dakine harness with spreader bar if you want.
Includes pump.

$300 takes all

IMG_6905.jpg 
   IMG_6906.jpg 
   IMG_6908.jpg 
   IMG_6911.jpg 
   IMG_6913.jpg 
   IMG_6852.jpg 
   IMG_6853.jpg 
   IMG_6855.jpg 
   IMG_6854.jpg 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> For Sale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: