Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Viento Session

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Gman

Since 11 Feb 2006
4907 Posts
Portland
Unstrapped

PostSat Feb 10, 07 6:37 pm    Viento Session Reply with quote

Anyone get some - Checked out Rooster at 10AM a bit burly for a solo session - looked to be gusting 40+ - call me Pussalia

Viento much more reasonable and had company - thanks Rob for the launch - had to jet back to Portland for a funeral (not a kiter).

The water seemed colder than last week - maybe spent a bit longer in it - can't recommend. Wind was up and down but fun on the skim and 7m - skim is nice for gliding through the holey sections. Rob looked good on 13? fuel and small board.

Also some words of wisdom - wear a helmet - was working on some simple hop turns, missed timed my landing, slid out on the cafeteria tray, and launched the f@cker about 4 ft in the air and the little shiite nails me square in the nogin - didn't feel a thing - could of been really bad sans helmut.

pacifichigh

Since 11 May 2005
1004 Posts
ATX
Texan

PostSun Feb 11, 07 12:38 pm     Reply with quote

Dude you already met you Feb quota, save the punishment for next month!

kiteboard117

Since 02 Mar 2005
450 Posts
PDX
McLovin

PostSun Feb 11, 07 4:22 pm     Reply with quote

nice! i was thinking about heading twords viento but ended up at the ponds. Adam and i got alot of riding in, once the tide came up about 4 other people showed up. the wind was great it rained a bit but it was worth it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: