Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Kite Kooks on Sand - Video
Page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
J.P.

Since 10 Mar 2005
638 Posts

Addicted

PostWed Aug 30, 06 7:53 am     Reply with quote

Onad Rednaxela wrote:

Gota tear apart every word on the Forum. Go back to kiteforum, the evil place you came from... Twisted Evil

what?!?!

Us?!?

Strong words from “Dano The Great”...

Onad’s HIGHLY acerbic alter ego on kite forum....

Let he whos free of sin cast the first stone, Onad….. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Onad

Since 04 Mar 2005
1435 Posts
Coast<<PDX>>Gorge
XTreme Poster

PostWed Aug 30, 06 11:48 am     Reply with quote

Ah yes the Alter Ego (DtG!)

If you’ll notice however; my recent KF posts are more focused on useful information. Though I do enjoy an occasional potshot at Dumball & SQ...

PKH & I had this discussion last year and agreed that we would try to leave that flaming, blaming, this vs. that stuff to KiteForum & progress NWkite to a higher plane of existence. Not saying that we can’t have fun & tease each other, just trying to have more value add information & sharing.

Stepping off the soap box now…

~Onad (#1 Kook) Cool

J.P. wrote:
Onad Rednaxela wrote:

Gota tear apart every word on the Forum. Go back to kiteforum, the evil place you came from... Twisted Evil

what?!?!
Us?!?
Strong words from “Dano The Great”...
Onad’s HIGHLY acerbic alter ego on kite forum....
Let he whos free of sin cast the first stone, Onad….. Laughing Laughing Laughing

XMAS Day in LV
 XMAS Day in LV  krabby.kringle.JPG 

pkh

Since 27 Feb 2005
6548 Posts
Couve / Hood
Site Lackey

PostWed Aug 30, 06 12:21 pm     Reply with quote

Yeah Dano does a good job at leaving the KiteForum 'tude on KiteForum. I got to admit every once in awhile I get grins by tossing a few flameballs over there... but not here, like Dano says it is something else. I think nwkite is closer to the beach than KF, therefore I treat nwkite like I am on the beach. Whereas KF is just standard internet flame zone. Besides its mostly a bunch of kooky Euros on there who don't kite but once a month anyway. Wink

J.P.

Since 10 Mar 2005
638 Posts

Addicted

PostWed Aug 30, 06 1:06 pm     Reply with quote

ah, the tride & true NIMBY soap box...

Rolling Eyes

Onad Rednaxela wrote:
Ah yes the Alter Ego (DtG!)

If you’ll notice however; my recent KF posts are more focused on useful information. Though I do enjoy an occasional potshot at Dumball & SQ...

PKH & I had this discussion last year and agreed that we would try to leave that flaming, blaming, this vs. that stuff to KiteForum & progress NWkite to a higher plane of existence. Not saying that we can’t have fun & tease each other, just trying to have more value add information & sharing.

Stepping off the soap box now…

blowhard

Since 26 Dec 2005
2025 Posts

Windward

PostWed Aug 30, 06 2:17 pm    fun Reply with quote

More fun in the neighborhood? Razz higher plane Laughing this is rich, we are so civil are we?
I think of this as the local hood,21st century style
now about those fucking kitepants!!!!!!!! Laughing
yes, Tom there's a bigger world ,kiteforum.com but so much less fun without Fo.
Let it go, life is short have fun
good words are a good start

J.P.

Since 10 Mar 2005
638 Posts

Addicted

PostWed Aug 30, 06 2:49 pm    Re: fun Reply with quote

blowhard wrote:
More fun in the neighborhood? Razz higher plane Laughing this is rich, we are so civil are we?

the question is do you believe it???

NIMBY (not in my backyard) is not a compelling soap box to spew ones agenda.... IMO. Cool

blowhard

Since 26 Dec 2005
2025 Posts

Windward

PostWed Aug 30, 06 3:39 pm    I'm the first Reply with quote

Consider the hachet buried ,
get Tom and come on down ,
swell looks fun
no I don't want a garbage dump behind my house ,,But if all else failed I would just move Wink
I'm not for nimbys I think it's too hypocritical .I"m a kiter and I create a mess, I can live with it ,
I will go to and have been to different locations,hope the reception is as good as I give in my little blowhole
If this gets a little spongy blame that guy who almost drowned his story got to me,, a little too close to home Shocked

jahmbi

Since 28 Jul 2005
622 Posts
MORE HUMAN THAN HUMAN
River Troll

PostWed Aug 30, 06 5:09 pm    Re: I'm the first Reply with quote

blowhard wrote:
Consider the hachet buried ,
get Tom and come on down ,
swell looks fun
no I don't want a garbage dump behind my house Shocked
say big john ...i visited a buddy of mine in lincoln city once and he used to be an avid windjohny.. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil he was not home so i proceded to put an axe in his wind surfboard and showerd his lawn with logs , and sensless junk that i found around his house ...... Laughing Laughing Laughing when he pulled up to his house i wish i could have seen his face ..... good ol headstand... Laughing Laughing ...TROLL......NWKITE IS WHERE I GOT STARTED AND WILL ALWAYS BE ..,BY THE WAY THAT J.P. POSTS ON MORE FORUMS THEN ARE ARE COUNTIES IN OREGON I HEAR Question Question Question I THINK I COUNTED 11 POSTS ON 1 SUBJECT Laughing Laughing Laughing .......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: