Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Good Vibes despite one Tool at the ION PHOTO AWARDS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
TravisBickleRex

Since 30 Jun 2005
314 Posts

Taxi Driver

PostSun Aug 20, 06 7:34 am    Good Vibes despite one Tool at the ION PHOTO AWARDS Reply with quote

Overall, cool gig and a good vibe. Very Happy Congratulations to all who organized it and participated.

While I don't fancy myself a mud slinger, I feel compelled to comment on the conduct of one of the photographers last night at the Ion Photo Awards at the Copper Salmon. Richard Hallman could be heard loudly trash talkin' about other photographer's work and throwing a tizzy over his photos not gettin' shown in the correct order. There's simply no place for that sorta' behavior at a photo show.

dangler

Since 26 Feb 2006
1744 Posts
WINDY SPOTS
XTreme Poster

PostSun Aug 20, 06 4:33 pm     Reply with quote

Interests: Arts, Community Service, Dancing, Dining, Family, Movies, Outdoor Activities, Photography, Travel, Cooking, Gardening, Playing Sports

In my own words

...I will search and scour to find my soul mate, a companion, or a partner in crime (Hobbes to my Calvin)... ...I wish it were really that easy that I could just go looking - to will my soul in the direction of that perfect grain of sand on the beach of life... Life happens though and I am patient - because I believe I will one day come to that crossing where my soul will be perfectly touched. I don't like to think that I live with regrets - I have made mistakes and I hope/believe I have the wisdom to learn from those mistakes... I love living in Hood River - and I feel very grounded here in the Northwest - It is a magnificent blend of outdoor beauty and extreme outdoor sports playground. I do not limit myself to the Gorge, though and also spend time in Portland, play at the coast, or I take advantage of PDX and fly away. I am a 6'1" 185lb, honest, caring, compassionate, romantic; Yet, I never stray far from the silly or the ridiculous... ...I feel very fortunate for my health, my family, and friends - I spend time giving back and voluteering where I can... ...The following statement came from a card that I recieved from someone close to me and I thought it fit... ...I find you charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; Although anal at times, you seem sufficiently well-balanced. You are kind and understanding; someone who'll always cheer people up and help them out....

I'm waiting to meet that someone who can say, "I have taken The Road less Traveled, and it has made all the difference!" I have a unique schedule and a unique life that allows me lots of time to travel and explore new places... I am a student of life and would graciously welcome a new teacher. Especially one whose interests include; skiing, snowboarding, kiteboarding, mountain biking, hiking, mountaineering, etc... My partner need not engage in every sport I do, but my soul would smile with someone at my side through the many adventures/opportunities of life... My life and my passions take me many places -and maybe there is someone who can take me places... I would be interested in someone who is foremost honest and creative, who is single, naturally beautiful, relying on little or no make-up, never married, a non-smoker and doesn't presently have children... I have posted many pictures and bared my soul and all I ask is the same in return... I would join in a heart beat to answer what I though was someone who really had potential to fit snugly into my soul... Like what you see? I'm waiting to hear from you:

Send me an Email Break the Ice for FREE!

Profile ID: personals-1095396823-289504

edb9.jpeg

edb9_205.jpg 

TravisBickleRex

Since 30 Jun 2005
314 Posts

Taxi Driver

PostSun Aug 20, 06 10:00 pm    Soul Connection Reply with quote

...Somebody needs to let Mr. Hallman know that us good folks at nwkite.com are here to assist him with another soul connection;

Booking No... : 2006070265 File Number : 5147
Inmate Name : SMITH, RHONDA LEE
Arrest Date .. : 07/29/2006 Booking Date : 07/29/2006
Offense ........ : PROBATION VIOLATION-RESISTING ARREST #M05274
Scheduled Release Date : 12/29/2006
Age... : 53 Sex... : F Race : WHITE
Height : 5'5"; Weight : 150
Hair .. : BRO Eyes : HAZ

Total Fines : $ 0.00
Total Bond : $ 0.00
Total Bail.. : $ 0.00

CHARGE INFORMATION
Offense Disposition Sentence
PROBATION VIOLATION-RESISTING ARREST/#M05274 Sentenced 0 YRS 180 DAYS

Hallman's Soul Connection
 Hallman's Soul Connection  ICUP0141.jpeg 

NateDogg

Since 05 Mar 2005
627 Posts
I caught your mom on
cineaptic.com

PostSun Aug 20, 06 10:02 pm     Reply with quote

I'd hit it

jahmbi

Since 28 Jul 2005
622 Posts
MORE HUMAN THAN HUMAN
River Troll

PostSun Aug 20, 06 10:04 pm     Reply with quote

Does she have all her teeth??thats very important to some people.!!!.to some ,they might go toothless Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil TROLL

Scriffler

Since 03 Jul 2005
581 Posts
LYLE
Addicted

PostMon Aug 21, 06 11:55 am     Reply with quote

Inept should have won. From what I remember, the photos had the best lighting, variety and music. Some people are just tools though, and it should not stress anyone out. Good job and sorry to everyone for my drunken antics. HRD is a hell of a drug.

Wyo Kiter

Since 09 Mar 2006
148 Posts
In a VAN, down by the RIVER.
Stoked

PostMon Aug 21, 06 4:54 pm     Reply with quote

NateDogg wrote:
I'd hit it

Damn dog...I know you can do better then that!

Helping companys to innovate bricks-and-clicks supply-chains and orchestrate real-time content to deliver customized channels to scale strategic e-services and facilitate global e-markets which will incubate 24/7 niches and seize dot-com channels.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: