Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Photos Bam Bam?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
MW

Since 09 Jan 2006
186 Posts
Hood River, Oregon
Stoked

PostTue Aug 15, 06 11:15 am    Photos Bam Bam? Reply with quote

Bam Bam, I was just wondering if you got any pictures of Paul Schommer from Maui? He got 2nd place for best trick, and didn't exactly see what that trick was. Anyway, he rips and will take care of you if you're ever in Maui and deserves some props.

bambam

Since 15 Mar 2005
760 Posts
Hood River
Photographer

PostTue Aug 15, 06 12:08 pm    Blond kid...right? Reply with quote

Maui Water,

Pretty sure I did... Need you to help me out as I though Paul was the younger blond kid who is up in Seattle right now??? Riding Slingshot??? Or, do I have that Paul mixed up with another Paul? There was another guy also from Hawaii, but I thought he said Oahu...

Check out the shots in my second photo post. Is that Paul throwing the raley about 17 images down in the post? He also appears 5 images down in the REAL Bam Bam Photo Post. Lemme know... If it is then one of his images might be coming soon to a kite mag near you...

Thanks, Jon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: