Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Not So Secret Spot Delivers...
Page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
jdk

Since 21 Dec 2005
333 Posts

Obsessed

PostMon Jul 10, 06 10:02 am     Reply with quote

i finally brought my very amateur camera to kite spit for some pics but when i got done kiting there wasn't anyone doing airs and i figured pics of trainer kites wouldn't be too exciting. Fun day though on my 9m, very gusty almost too much for an hour or so before it fell off. at one point i had people up and downwind of me so i was sitting in the water near hood river outflow when a yellow lab starts paddling towards me. kiters cleared the area but the lab was close and downwind so i had to wait to see what it would do. it paddled right up to me so i started petting it while i was out there with kite at zenith. then it took off upwind (maybe looking for master?) away i went Very Happy

boardrider

Since 05 Apr 2006
1034 Posts
Ventura, CA
XTreme Poster

PostMon Jul 10, 06 5:49 pm     Reply with quote

Nice shots.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: