Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Looking for some lil' help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
gratefuldawg

Since 06 Jul 2006
1 Posts

PostThu Jul 06, 06 7:32 am    Looking for some lil' help Reply with quote

I just created a new website about surfing and one of the subdomains is about Kite Surfing.

I'm looking for anyone who might have a website related to kitesurfing that would like to have it promoted on our site.

We need content, including articles, stories, blurbs, pictures. We can give you full credit for your contribution and put and add a link if you desire.

Also anyone just wanting to contribute is mo than welcome.

Contact me at heytobey@adelphia.net

Thanks,
Tobey

http://kitesurfing.surfkooks.com

blowhard

Since 26 Dec 2005
2025 Posts

Windward

PostThu Jul 06, 06 9:45 am    Will the surfys be nice? Reply with quote

it would work for me but I don't think surfers would like it, Would they?
When we run the line-up most of the surfs go in and I would feel the same way with some kook coming at me at 30 plus m.p.h. and blasting though ( I try not to spray them) but they sit right where I like it most of the time ,really we think of them as slow moving seals something to watch for
Florence isn't a really good surf spot with such a fast closer that unless it's pretty mild there are no surfs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: