Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Lost Slingshot Misfit at Sauvie's Island

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
alleycat

Since 29 Jun 2006
176 Posts
Portland
Stoked

PostThu Jun 29, 06 10:03 am    Lost Slingshot Misfit at Sauvie's Island Reply with quote

My buddy was visiting me and I took him to Sauvie's Island, he was having the ride of his life untill he lost his Slingshot Misfit kiteboard, it was black trim with green natural stain in the center area with slingshot bindings. There is a nice reward of money and a case of cold Canadain Beer offered for the safe return of this beautiful board.

Thank you very much

call 1 503 799 9721 or e-mail ajgrimme@hotmail.com

pdxmonkeyboy

Since 16 May 2006
6081 Posts
forever labled as the
retired kiter & motorhead Unicorn Master

PostThu Jun 29, 06 2:07 pm     Reply with quote

I don't know about your lost board, but if your still having trouble staying updwind, try to get a hold of the summer 2005 sbc Kiteboard magazine. There is a great article about staying upwind.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: