Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

ANOTHER WON

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
blowhard

Since 26 Dec 2005
2025 Posts

Windward

PostSun Jun 18, 06 7:11 am    ANOTHER WON Reply with quote

Looks like another big day ,and it was huge yesterday ,big scary closeouts some triple overhead grinders with a ridable patch in between ,the usual suspects are in again ,be a great day for Florence beginners(mebbe not) come on down , at least the water is warm!!!

pjc

Since 06 Mar 2005
649 Posts

Addicted

PostMon Jun 19, 06 10:08 am     Reply with quote

that was good times yesterday. what a great place for kiting, i loved having the 3 little kids all hanging out so close to the action. the little man can party there all day once you get him out of the wind.

marty (the red diesel) was doing pretty good for a guy who hasn't ridden much in the surf.

here is a link (with other links therein) if you want to hook up some vitamin W. i hope the withdrawl wasn't bad after i left.

http://forum.bestkiteboarding.com/viewtopic.php?t=2325&sid=fd36b8aaa9681eb16bbe932b304a1c62

blowhard

Since 26 Dec 2005
2025 Posts

Windward

PostTue Jun 20, 06 7:03 am    and that's no shit Reply with quote

turns out yer pretty smart pjc,ordered up yesterday, thanks again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: