Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

sequences
Page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Inept_Fun

Since 14 Apr 2005
1417 Posts
Hood River
XTreme Poster

PostMon May 22, 06 11:55 am     Reply with quote

send me the ones of Dylan and ill c what i can do!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
tacksharp

Since 06 Dec 2005
91 Posts
The Hood
Photographer

PostMon May 22, 06 1:03 pm     Reply with quote

All of the sequences are from the Wipi poster shoot with that sick white matrix. I think Dylan might already have a copy of that disc - if not, I have the master set of all of the images. If you want, I can burn a disc or I can put them on my FTP and you can grab them..thanks

jbruxer

Since 24 Jul 2005
398 Posts
Beaverton, OR
Obsessed

PostMon May 22, 06 1:30 pm     Reply with quote

First off, those sequences rock! Very Happy Second, if someone can post a sequence that I can download as desktop wallpaper, I would be deeply indebted to you! Razz Some of us have to dream of kiting while sitting at our desks at work. This would sure make the time go by much faster. Cool

Inept_Fun

Since 14 Apr 2005
1417 Posts
Hood River
XTreme Poster

PostMon May 22, 06 1:34 pm     Reply with quote

FTP would prolly be the easiest way, I dont think Dylan has the disk he prolly would have given it to me already if he did! Thanks that would be awesome!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
railgrab

Since 29 Mar 2005
177 Posts
Seattle, WA
Stoked

PostThu May 25, 06 5:24 am     Reply with quote

Nice shots... I sure see that Ruben sequence all over the place! Here's one of Adam Vance in which I used the water to conceal much of the background. This one was at Carkeek Park (Seattle) on a low wind day, but like yours Jim, the land in the background is geographically incorrect...

Ethan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: