Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Hammer Kite boards
Page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Wyo Kiter

Since 09 Mar 2006
148 Posts
In a VAN, down by the RIVER.
Stoked

PostWed Apr 26, 06 7:07 am    Re: hammer boards Reply with quote

jahmbi wrote:
yes i did and you prob. saw an issue of kiteboard mag..then started dreaming of being a kiter..and thats where it ended..you prob. go and work in a cube every day @ work,,and also hide from your boss under the desk as he walks by...kited manzanita yesterday.....did you get in the water????

No...it was THE KITEBOARDER Magazine, yeah i plowed the fields of the New Jersey Cube Farm yesterday, but I have a killer kite simulator that i dowloded from the net. I kited Maui, kitebeach, yesterday and didn't even have to get wet!

Learn how to use the Quote's you Troll!

Helping companys to innovate bricks-and-clicks supply-chains and orchestrate real-time content to deliver customized channels to scale strategic e-services and facilitate global e-markets which will incubate 24/7 niches and seize dot-com channels.

Swellrider

Since 04 Jun 2005
7 Posts
South Puget Sound
Kook

PostWed Apr 26, 06 12:36 pm    Reply to Hammerboard Reply with quote

Yes I have a 147 hammerboard in perfect condition. I have never ridden it. I grew up with Cory Davis He started making skimboards 20yrs ago and when me and my brother would pick him up to go Bodyboarding he would have a cool shaped skimboard for me and I was totally stoked. I was eight then. I might sell it but was'nt planning on it. It does have sentamental value. I am in need of dough though. Hit me up at 253-344-9432 or 253-924-0268.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: