Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Wilsonville?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
tinyE

Since 21 Jan 2006
2004 Posts
not really an
XTreme Poster

PostThu Feb 09, 06 12:20 pm    Wilsonville? Reply with quote

there's a field on the west side of I5 near the schools that I sometimes go and fly my foil kite. My wife said she saw someone else out there yesterday flying a yellow/black kite with a harness. Anyone on this list?

-brett

Kataku2k3

Since 14 Aug 2005
3753 Posts
Los Angeles, CA
Videographer

PostFri Feb 10, 06 11:20 am     Reply with quote

Wasn't me, but where exactly is this field? And can you actually see it from I-5? I always pass by there on the way to and from school, but I've never seen a kite in the air. Guess I'll keep my eye out next time! Very Happy

tinyE

Since 21 Jan 2006
2004 Posts
not really an
XTreme Poster

PostFri Feb 10, 06 11:45 am    field Reply with quote

can't see the field from I-5, but if you take the wilsonville road exit and head west, it's about 1 mile. you'll pass the chevron (on the right) go through an S bend and then pass a school on the right. I park at the school. If you keep driving, you'll see a huge open field on your right just as you are leaving the city limits.

It's been windy enough lately that I have gotten more good time than bad out of my little 3.6m foil.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: