Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Yeti size feet needs some boots...advice?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
mikiter

Since 24 Sep 2008
43 Posts

PostThu Aug 01, 13 9:56 am    Yeti size feet needs some boots...advice? Reply with quote

So I have size 15s and I want to pick up some boots to slap on my board, however it seems the boots only go to size 13. Obviously the open toe is going to be the way to go, however does anyone have any suggestions as to a brand that may carry something that will fit me?

Or should I just go the route of trying to put monster size wake boots on my board?

-Josh

dangler

Since 26 Feb 2006
1744 Posts
WINDY SPOTS
XTreme Poster

PostThu Aug 01, 13 10:04 am    boots Reply with quote

I have a pair of new LF Extra Large boots that are big on me, I wear 13 1/2. Give me a shout if ur local. they are open toed.

mikiter

Since 24 Sep 2008
43 Posts

PostThu Aug 01, 13 10:21 am     Reply with quote

Awesome! I see the number on the bottom of ur post...Ill give you a call here in about an hour and a half.

stevegriffith22

Since 14 May 2006
434 Posts

Obsessed

PostThu Aug 01, 13 6:17 pm     Reply with quote

CALL DARREN WILEY at wileyski.com. If he doesn't have them, he can make them for you. He still makes custom water ski boots for weird feet, is the blem distributor for almost every major wake, ski and kite manufacture on the planet...... If he can't do it, it can't be done. I was in his shop two days ago in south seattle and he had a pile of boots that weren't even on the rack or floor for what ever reason.....
\
wileyski.com, ask for Darren.....He owns the place, in business 45 years and hes a kiter....

TheKerrKid

Since 02 Jul 2009
226 Posts

Stoked

PostThu Aug 01, 13 9:37 pm     Reply with quote

hit up 2nd Wind Sports in hood river for some Liquid Force open toed boots that will fit you.

R.I.P. Jeff Young

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: