Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Oregon Best Action
Page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
pkh

Since 27 Feb 2005
6548 Posts
Couve / Hood
Site Lackey

PostThu May 11, 06 12:30 pm     Reply with quote

I heard Dano swings both ways. Shocked

Wink

Kite/Shit/Eat

Since 19 Apr 2006
8 Posts

Kook

PostThu May 11, 06 12:37 pm    in the air tonight Reply with quote

jkjolsing wrote:
This reminds me of a near miss i had last year after a night of drinking/eating wayy too much. i got the 'signal' of something very terrible while out on the water. THANK god for a huge gust bringing me to shore! i got out of a 5/4 in like 5 seconds! not one second too early either! be careful with those dogs Embarassed Laughing Embarassed

It is Best to Eat, Shit and then Kite but some guy got all aggrrrroooo and made me change that.

Dude i was there and saw what you did, i saw it with my own 2 eyes, now wipe that mud you blew all over the out house, its all been a pack of lies!

jdk

Since 21 Dec 2005
333 Posts

Obsessed

PostThu May 11, 06 12:58 pm     Reply with quote

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed welll i was trying to spare the gory details but thats about right. I'll remember the order too... Embarassed

on the plus side it sure beat unloading in my suit Very Happy

Onad

Since 04 Mar 2005
1435 Posts
Coast<<PDX>>Gorge
XTreme Poster

PostFri May 12, 06 6:29 am     Reply with quote

bambam wrote:
The real question Dano... Being that NewWind is bedding with Best, which way are you swinging this year??? Slingy or Best???

Hey Bammer, I've been riding the ’06 Slingy gear since the fall of '05 & absolutely love it!!

Slingy has been soooo awesome to me, it will take a lot to get me to change to another kite brand.

Looks like I’m instructing on Best & riding on Slingshot this season... Rolling Eyes

But, you never know what can happen??? Wink ~D

PS Yah pkh, I've been known to be a bit of a kite slut, huh??

I like to ride as many different kites/boards as possible so I know how they fly & respond. Then I can make my own comparisons on performance, durabilty, usability, etc. OK, I'm a gear head. I admit it!!

Last edited by Onad on Fri May 12, 06 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total

bambam

Since 15 Mar 2005
760 Posts
Hood River
Photographer

PostFri May 12, 06 6:35 am     Reply with quote

Dano,

Nice... I personally think everyone should ride the gear they like, but if your "involved" in the buisness... a little bit of loyalty goes a long way in my book! Nice work staying on the Slingy!!!

Bam

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: