Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Lost board at bridge by Event site

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Shakey

Since 14 Jun 2007
5 Posts

Kook

PostThu Jun 14, 07 9:18 am    Lost board at bridge by Event site Reply with quote

I am greaving the loss of my board. We last saw each other in the chop by the brige by the event site in Hood river yesterday June 13.
It was a great board. It was black red and white, an Ocean Rodeo Zen 137. It has my name and phone number on it. MAtt 604 433 1235
I really loved this board and it is hard for me to think I will never see it again. I spend hours out there in the chop zig zagging back and forth searching for my lost love.
I spilt many a tear in my beer last night.

kss

Since 24 Apr 2006
613 Posts
pdx
Addicted

PostThu Jun 14, 07 3:14 pm     Reply with quote

hey shakey,

i had been keeping an eye out for a board once i had seen you body dragging for a while... but never did see anything.

and then did countless tacks back and forth once you said that you were searching. but nothing. sorry man.

hope you had your name and # on it. regardless, you may want to go give your info to the rangers at bonneville.

check this post. i found mine a few days after lost at stevenson.

http://www.nwkite.com/forums/t-4659.html&highlight=lost+board+stevenson

lance_k

Since 04 May 2005
561 Posts
Hood River
Photographer

PostThu Jun 14, 07 3:40 pm     Reply with quote

there is an eddy upstream of the hatch. if you lost your board by the bridge close to washington i would bet it is there.

worth walking the shoreline...

Shakey

Since 14 Jun 2007
5 Posts

Kook

PostThu Jun 14, 07 11:06 pm     Reply with quote

Wow I got lucky a kind fella by the name of Zack saw my board floating 50 feet off shore right by the hatchery as you say Lance, so he, donned his wet suit and took the plunge, and saved my board. He wasn't even doing anything water related at the time just "board in distress and bam in the water!!!

I am counting my blessing tonite and I am drinking beers of happiness.

Thanks again Zack you rock!!! Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: