Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Oregon, you don't know how good you got it...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
pkh

Since 27 Feb 2005
6548 Posts
Couve / Hood
Site Lackey

PostWed Jul 27, 05 9:32 pm    Oregon, you don't know how good you got it... Reply with quote

I am hating life away from Oregon... killing me being away during what looks like an epic week (especially for the north winds.)

San Diego, though it is beautiful, absolutely sucks for wind. The wind here blows a perfect 10-11mph everyday. Just barely on the border of being doable all the time, but rarely getting there.

Been getting email alerts in my inbox the last couple days from Oregon spots, and thinking of all of you out there... Confused

I am very bitter today, very bitter indeed. Oh well, I will be home Monday morning and the rest of the day I will be on an all out scour for the best riding in the state (wherever it may be.) See you out there. Thumb's Up

Scriffler

Since 03 Jul 2005
581 Posts
LYLE
Addicted

PostThu Jul 28, 05 7:30 am    SD Reply with quote

At least the girls there are way hotter(dumber too!) than Oregon. Also in the fall and winter the waves are super nice. I kited Cardiff on my way back from Baja and had clean double overhead waves with 5 kiters out. Guess the summer is not as nice. Razz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: