Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

**SOLD**2016 SLiNGSHOT 12m SST Wave w/Bar**SOLD**

previous topic :: next topic  
KiTEBOARDiNG*ViKiNG

Since 25 Jun 2019
25 Posts
Camas

PostSun Apr 26, 20 4:33 pm    **SOLD**2016 SLiNGSHOT 12m SST Wave w/Bar**SOLD** Reply with quote

I have a 2016 SLiNGSHOT 12m SST Wave, which I bought last year from a fellow in White Salmon. The kite had only 4 to 7 rides on it, and I used it 3 times in Lyle, so it has ONLY 7 to 10 rides on it. There are no rips, tears or repairs, and is in very good crisp shape, the only thing even slightly negative is the age! It's an orange and blue color. I just want to get most of my money back on it. Asking $500. I too have 3 separate 20 inch SLiNGSHOT bars and lines, all with 23m lines, in various ages. One is a few years older, but in good shape. One a bit older, but in almost new shape. Then a 2018, essentially brand new, that I can and will include with the kite at a discount, depending on which bar you want. Thanks for looking, and stay safe, happy, and healthy. Happy Spring time to all. Please feel free to contact me whenever.

--Paul in Camas

212448.jpeg 
   212449.jpeg 

212447.jpeg
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  212447.jpeg
 Filesize:  752.03 KB
 Downloaded:  49 Time(s)
 Note:  Use Pixlr to resize images to lower than 1024x768 resolution so they show up inline.

Last edited by KiTEBOARDiNG*ViKiNG on Sat Jun 27, 20 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

KiTEBOARDiNG*ViKiNG

Since 25 Jun 2019
25 Posts
Camas

PostMon May 18, 20 4:46 am    SLiNGSHOT 10m and 12m still for sale, 8m sold Reply with quote

Bump. No rips, tears, or repairs. Low low use, and in damn good shape, 1 new bar, and 1 near new bar, left, also. Thanks.

KiTEBOARDiNG*ViKiNG

Since 25 Jun 2019
25 Posts
Camas

PostFri May 29, 20 5:39 pm    BUMP :) Reply with quote

Bump, kite and bars truly are as described. Thanks, and let's get this kite flying again!

KiTEBOARDiNG*ViKiNG

Since 25 Jun 2019
25 Posts
Camas

PostSun Jun 21, 20 12:22 pm    BUMP and free SLiNGSHOT safety leash thrown in Reply with quote

BUMP and motivated to sell! I too will throw I'm a free SLiNGSHOT safety leash with this. And can throw in a pump for a few bucks more, if you are interested. Happy summer and great kiting to all!! Thanks Smile

TheGroundHurts

Since 15 Jul 2010
2 Posts
Portland OR

PostSat Jun 27, 20 9:04 am     Reply with quote

I tried PMing but it is stuck in my outbox and won't send.

I'm interested in the kite. Shoot me a text 80136822seventy-seven

Jake

KiTEBOARDiNG*ViKiNG

Since 25 Jun 2019
25 Posts
Camas

PostSat Jun 27, 20 4:53 pm    Already sold, apologies Reply with quote

Thanks for your interest Jake, but the 12m SLiNGSHOT SST Wave already sold yesterday evening, with my older bar and lines. I still have a 2018 10m RPM with a good dozen rides on it (one by me) in great shape, and a 2018 SLiNGSHOT 20in bar with 23m lines, that was used once or twice, but still looks brand new, if your interested?! Thanks for your time, and happy kiting to you and hope you have a great summer.

--Paul in Camas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> For Sale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: