Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

ExplosiveKiting:the NightSky Lit-Up Like the Eye(s) of Satan
Page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Spencer

Since 24 Jun 2005
29 Posts
Portland

PostTue Jul 05, 05 1:46 pm     Reply with quote

What's the deal? There wasn't enough wind to launch your flaming ARX at the concert? Or the security guards wouldn't let you through the gate with a few gallons of gas, flare gun, and weird inflatable toy? I don't know about these lame excuses. I think the Judas Priest crowd would have loved your pyrotechnics show. You would have probably been invited to go on tour!

Actually, I was expecting to see you on the front page of the Hood River News, being hauled off of port property in handcuffs, with the smouldering remains of the pyro'd kite just visible in the background. That would have been a classic front page story.

CoryfromTHECREW

Since 27 May 2005
57 Posts
Lakeview Oregon, or Anchorage

PostTue Jul 05, 05 2:21 pm     Reply with quote

Dude, you let "THE CREW" down. We were already to come bail you outta jail. How about you do it anyway? just for the hell of it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
bambam

Since 15 Mar 2005
760 Posts
Hood River
Photographer

PostWed Jul 06, 05 7:35 am     Reply with quote

For a moment I thought I might have captured the explosive episode...

Bam

Unfortunately it was just plain old fashion Hood River fireworks...
 Unfortunately it was just plain old fashion Hood River fireworks...  fireworks.jpg 

pkh

Since 27 Feb 2005
6548 Posts
Couve / Hood
Site Lackey

PostWed Jul 06, 05 9:01 am     Reply with quote

Nice shot bammer... was that on a tripod?

bambam

Since 15 Mar 2005
760 Posts
Hood River
Photographer

PostWed Jul 06, 05 1:46 pm     Reply with quote

Phillip,

Tripod on top of Maui's new building! Ended up with about 15 really decent firework shots. Fun learning how to shoot a new type of action/situation...

Jon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: