Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

jones beach kiters rock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
shastadogs2

Since 28 Mar 2005
336 Posts

Obsessed

PostSun Jul 03, 05 7:10 am    jones beach kiters rock Reply with quote

heya brian and your Gorge Performance crew,

thanks for the assist at jb on thursday last, i was getting pretty thrashed in the conditions, and being a newbie. . .well, just thanks again for looking out for me. hope to see you at sauvie, i will be passing on jones until my skills improve.

jimbo

KiteKarl

Since 02 Mar 2005
213 Posts
Stockton, California
Stoked

PostSun Jul 03, 05 10:33 pm     Reply with quote

Yeah, got pretty gusty there towards the end but it was a good time. Seems like you were ok on your 10 though. Mike had his first high wind day ever on his 11 and was happier than a pig in an outhouse. Wink

bdc8622

Since 31 May 2005
74 Posts
PDX

PostTue Jul 05, 05 10:01 am    Your Welcome Reply with quote

Big Jim:

Glad we could help. The wind got a little hot that day. I remember what it feels like on that beach starting out, can be intimidating. Keep working at it and get out to Sauvies where it is a little more friendly.

brian

ECmike

Since 29 Mar 2005
23 Posts
Beaverton, OR

PostWed Jul 06, 05 1:52 am     Reply with quote

Yeah, that was a fun day. Small kite are so different than bigger kites as far as their performance (this is coming from a newbie mind you). Also got a few accidental airs that day while trying to turn, good times, good times!!!! Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: