Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Kite TRip in the North Coast of Dominican Republic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
SeaGoat23

Since 29 Apr 2016
1 Posts

PostMon May 09, 16 6:18 am    Kite TRip in the North Coast of Dominican Republic Reply with quote

Hello, I want to go in Dominican Republic with two friends in JUne and I would like to know there's other spots close to Cabarete where we can find flat water or do downwinds,to make a road kite trip... I have already visit Punta Cana and it was not too much wind, this time we want to ride in the north coast, atlantic ocean, we welcome tips , infos or hidden spots we dont care to camp we are good adventurers , thanks.

loupiot77

Since 22 Jun 2010
43 Posts
Cabarete Dominican Republic

PostMon May 09, 16 6:27 am     Reply with quote

helo Seagoat

May be for you the best is Monte Cristi is in the north of Cabarete, is a very flat water spot and you can make a downwinders in the islands check this page for the info: http://www.funtrips-dr.com/2016/04/kite-montecristi.html

kite school Montecristi.jpg 

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: