Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Strapless Hurricane Marie in Baja

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
BIP

Since 07 Oct 2013
4 Posts
Central California
Kook

PostMon Nov 03, 14 7:10 pm    Strapless Hurricane Marie in Baja Reply with quote

https://vimeo.com/110681403

Sean Mertens scores some waves down in Baja this summer

buttersmoothcarver

Since 08 Oct 2008
246 Posts

Stoked

PostMon Nov 03, 14 11:42 pm     Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing, I'm in serious depletion of clean wave riding. Embarassed Curious if this was early Summer like May/June or late Summer Aug/ Sept?

Brad Gordon

Thermal Foundation
www.snowkiteadventures.com
text 2063000450

Windian

Since 28 Apr 2008
880 Posts
Newport, OR
NEWPORT OG

PostTue Nov 04, 14 7:02 pm     Reply with quote

buttersmoothcarver wrote:
Curious if this was early Summer like May/June or late Summer Aug/ Sept?

Duh!

Hurricane Marie, only the best south swell to hit Socal and other areas facing south enough to pick it up. It will go down as the Hurricane swell that all others are compared to and never measured up. It was probably also the most photo documented swell of all time. Google it and you will find some of the craziest photos and videos ever posted. Wish I didn't have a job and was able to partake.

Brian C, nice job with the video!! Long time no see since I used to live in Cayucos during the late 80's and windsurfed many a day with you at AL and Old Creek.

Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: