Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Slingshot fastrack system

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
lawnmower

Since 14 Dec 2007
153 Posts

Stoked

PostTue Jul 15, 14 10:07 pm    Slingshot fastrack system Reply with quote

Recently bought a Slingshot Dialer with two brass nuts that run in the front track. The pad attaches to the nuts and the strap (NSI) attaches to the pad with 4 screws. Does anyone know where to get more of these brass sliders. Slingshot only has the silver risers.

Nak

Since 19 May 2005
4199 Posts
Camas
XTreme Poster

CGKA Member

PostWed Jul 16, 14 8:40 am     Reply with quote

If you can't find them, it shouldn't be too hard to fabricate them. However, is there a problem with using the silver--I'm assuming stainless steel--sliders? As long as they fit, SS is going to be stronger than brass. Just get SS hardware to go along with them.

<Wolverine>

Since 07 Jul 2013
71 Posts
PDX

PostWed Jul 16, 14 9:31 am    Check Out Windance for hardware Reply with quote

I bought my Celeritas from Windance and it had a similar set-up for the pad/strap. Guys were great at setting it all up.

lawnmower

Since 14 Dec 2007
153 Posts

Stoked

PostWed Jul 16, 14 11:09 am     Reply with quote

Windance has zero parts for this. I bought two of the silver sliders from them. I was hoping to use 4 screws to attach the strap. Right now I'm going to hacksaw a quarter inch off the risers and use a horizontal piece (Windance hole in middle and two threaded holes) to attach to the sawed off riser. Shouldn't be this hard to get parts that work.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: