Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Globerider Kites / Litewave boards NW demo tour this weekend

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
litewavedave

Since 06 Jun 2005
25 Posts
Nor-Cal

PostWed Jun 22, 05 8:11 am    Globerider Kites / Litewave boards NW demo tour this weekend Reply with quote

Hello NW Kiters,

I'm back for round 2 of demos. I'll have the Globerider Curl and Lift kites as well as the Litewave boards at....

Jetty Island - Thursday / Friday (I need a boat ride por favor)
Sand Bar, Hood River - Saturday / Sunday (backup plan Rufus)

Come out for a free ride on these amazing kites. The KPO system really works great in gusty gorge conditions.

All those who demo are entitled to one frosty beverage of their choice after the session.

-Litewave Dave
info@litewavedesigns.com

barfly

Since 31 Mar 2005
1210 Posts
Seaside
BRACKISH

PostThu Jun 23, 05 7:04 am     Reply with quote

Hey Lightwave, come out to the N OR coast today and let us try your gear. There should be a large downwind crew from the jetty to the wreck. Manzo should also rip and you can test those gusty conditions. Razz

PostFri Jun 24, 05 6:51 am     Reply with quote

GET OUT AND RIDE THESE KITES!

They are amazing. The KPO is no gimick, I was able to stay out way longer in gustier conditions than I could on my regular gear.

I WISH WE HAD A DEALER HERE....

Litewave Dave

PostSat Jun 25, 05 6:39 am     Reply with quote

Jetty Island went well, but fairly light, on Thursday.

Today, Saturday morning, I'm headed for the sand-bar in Hood River. See you there.

-Dave

KPO 15

PostSun Jun 26, 05 6:32 am    Demo Reply with quote

I demo'd the 15 KPO in a variety of wind conditions at the sandbar yesterday; great kite. It has very smooth power and tons of range. Go give it a try today.

Jim

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: