Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Lost 12 in 1 Card Reader and 1GB Compact Flash Card

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
bambam

Since 15 Mar 2005
760 Posts
Hood River
Photographer

PostMon Aug 21, 06 8:26 pm    Lost 12 in 1 Card Reader and 1GB Compact Flash Card Reply with quote

Hmmm somewhere during the evening of much beer consumption I seem to have misplaced the above items in the Copper Salmon... Any help in relocation this items would be very much appreciated.

Jon

lance_k

Since 04 May 2005
561 Posts
Hood River
Photographer

PostMon Aug 21, 06 8:41 pm     Reply with quote

ha! i lost my credit card.... Shocked

nice work there bamers, i wanna see your shots again but am off to the coast tomorrow until friday.

who won anyways? i left after the first showing- some loudmouth pissed me the f**k off.

bambam

Since 15 Mar 2005
760 Posts
Hood River
Photographer

PostMon Aug 21, 06 8:52 pm     Reply with quote

Drunk is as drunk does... Golly durnit, can't remember for the life of me what happened with the card reader... Oh well, easy come... easy go...

Dude, like I told ya when I saw your stuff... By far the best theme and creative approach of the night...

Bams

lance_k

Since 04 May 2005
561 Posts
Hood River
Photographer

PostMon Aug 21, 06 9:08 pm     Reply with quote

we didn't know what the f we were doing... we just tried to do it all- skate, wakeboard, kiteboard and skim. grabbed the ionman in the morning cause i knew we needed to tie it together somehow.

we only had 2 stickers! one ripped off jobys wakeboard.

i was impressed with everyone in their creative expression. super killer to see! Thumb's Up

anyways if somebody turns in my card i'll see about your flashcard.

blancoh2o

Since 15 Mar 2005
1153 Posts
Oregon
Phishy

PostTue Aug 22, 06 8:08 am     Reply with quote

BamBam,
Your card reader is probably with Phillip's harness that he keeps loosing.

https://kb4c.rallyup.com/kb4c/286ef9/Member

bambam

Since 15 Mar 2005
760 Posts
Hood River
Photographer

PostTue Aug 22, 06 8:56 am     Reply with quote

Well hopefully I will have the same luck as Phillip, and the Compact Flash Card will magically return to the Copper Salmon tomorrow evening at the reshowing...

Whoever has the Card Reader can keep that, I just want back the Flash Card and the images that were on it...

Jon

PS: Lance, your credit card is down at the bar. When I initially showed up last night, they thought I was you coming looking for that credit card. I almost borrowed it and headed up to Walmart to pick up a new reader and flash card! Too bad Casey was there to tell that I was not you...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: