Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Lost GOPRO

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
ewanjaspan

Since 29 Jun 2016
1 Posts

PostWed Jun 29, 16 9:45 am    Lost GOPRO Reply with quote

Hey Guys,

New to the forum, but someone suggested I post this here.

I put my gopro on the Hood River sandbar where the slider park is set up. I made sure it was far enough from the river to not get washed away, and after 30 mins I went back to get it for some shots, and I guess someone picked it up, as there is no way it washed away. It's a Hero4 with a floaty backdoor on it. Would be great if someone maybe picked it up by mistake or if anyone has seen it, they could let me know. The Gorge is such a good place for the gorpo, would be good to get it back, otherwise I will have to try and get a new one, but then I won't have the shots from it Sad

Thanks, let me know if anyone knows of its whereabouts!

Ewan

eric

Since 13 Jan 2006
1804 Posts

XTreme Poster

PostWed Jun 29, 16 9:57 am     Reply with quote

Be sure to go by Port office at marina. If a local found it more often than not it gets turned in there. Check board on Event Site bathroom too

moondog

Since 15 Aug 2007
698 Posts
white salmon
Addicted

CGKA Member

PostWed Jun 29, 16 10:06 am     Reply with quote

call 541-399-4597

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: