Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

the season never ends

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
jahmbi

Since 28 Jul 2005
622 Posts
MORE HUMAN THAN HUMAN
River Troll

PostFri Sep 16, 05 10:00 pm    the season never ends Reply with quote

well here is a thought to think about . the season of kiting never ends on the oregon coast , only the directions.. it may not be getting toasty and all that crap.. but let me tell you ,there have been many a evening or a couple of hours when its nice and steady , oh and the surf may be huge but i still have my ---------------------- back yard.. oh please .. no applause... thanks for all the fun this season and it was nice meeting some of you.. maybe i will meet my favorite critics this winter if they enjoy cold surf, and steady winds ------ dont -dis the seasons,,oh but on the steady winds, you have to be able to live on the beach to get the hook,cause its here and gone ...... sorry. THE RIVER TROLL .. SEA U ALL NEXT SEA SUN......... P.S. DONT WORRY I WILL KEEP,. A FEW OF YOU INFORMED OF THE TIMES.... BUT SOME I WONT , ,,, YOU NEVER SAVED FACE....................

CoryfromTHECREW

Since 27 May 2005
57 Posts
Lakeview Oregon, or Anchorage

PostFri Sep 16, 05 10:40 pm     Reply with quote

wow...that was very...jarbled...can you rephrase...or does someone do translations?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
registered

Since 12 Jul 2005
1319 Posts
tsunami
Sandbagger

PostSat Sep 17, 05 6:18 am     Reply with quote

Yeah got probably 20 days last winter most southerlys but some north as well. It is tough getting fruitsuit on and kites set up when it raining. But there are lots of good days with big waves. In florence just ride trhe north jetty. Unless we actually get some good old fashion 96 or 98 snow, then I will be in the mountains gladly.

pkh

Since 27 Feb 2005
6548 Posts
Couve / Hood
Site Lackey

PostSun Sep 18, 05 8:44 pm     Reply with quote

Yes lets keep the winter stoke going by posting of your SW-seshs on nwkite ... hey why not? You know you aren't going to have to deal with crowds, its winter...

You might even make some new friends jah. Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: