Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

x4 10m / Best Nem 05 10m?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
ks

Since 02 Apr 2005
1 Posts

PostSat Apr 02, 05 2:23 pm    x4 10m / Best Nem 05 10m? Reply with quote

an anyone give me their opinions on these 2 kites in 10m size.
I am 85 kg with a 130x39 board and just want a boosting machine for the 25kt+ days to add to my quiver.
I have the x4 14m which is a good booster but has very heavy bar pressure and tends to 'rock' a bit in gusty wind.
I have tried the 10m 04 nem and it was a great booster too but had really heavy bar pressure imo.
So I am after any views on the x4 10 or 05' nem 10 please - thanks

oops, i posted this in the 4 sale section first - please ignore it.

pkh

Since 27 Feb 2005
6548 Posts
Couve / Hood
Site Lackey

PostSat Apr 02, 05 7:04 pm     Reply with quote

Hey ks -
You might have better luck posting to the international forums (kiteforum.com) if you want a comparison, as I bet there aren't very many who have flown both those kites. I have a 10m and 12m Nemi and can tell you that the bar pressure seemed just right to me, not too much, but not too little that you can't keep track of the kite. I hear the 05 has less bar pressure, so if that was your main concern it might work for you.

Can't speak to the X4, but if you can get a good deal on one it might be nice to have the same type of kite as your 14m. Always seems to help having the same type of kite throughout the quiver.

Good luck! Wave

PostMon Apr 04, 05 9:05 pm     Reply with quote

If you want lighter bar pressure, look into somthing like a Nitro.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: