Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

OT: Massage recommendations in Gorge.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
MrGie

Since 17 Feb 2015
55 Posts

PostTue Mar 29, 22 10:48 am    OT: Massage recommendations in Gorge. Reply with quote

Any recommendations for local massage therapists in the area?
Last edited by MrGie on Tue Apr 12, 22 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sasquatch

Since 09 Mar 2005
2053 Posts
PNW
Bigfoot

PostTue Mar 29, 22 6:25 pm     Reply with quote

In the future, can you please start your Off topic post with an OT. Thanks, it helps segregate kiting info and questions from other topics.

-Admin

I'm sure you can find plenty of people to service your message needs. Maybe try a day at Carson Hot Springs Spa.

And when you can't get a message, this life saving message tool is the best $30 I've ever spent. Google Thera-cane

Go with the simple one that doesn't require assemble. Waterproof and bulletproof and no batts or power needed. It isn't fireproof as one night down at the beach I was rather beered up (after a long day of downwinders) and it got put in the beach fire woodpile. My friend found some of the melted plastic and the metal frame the next day.

I often just lay on the floor on my back and use my body weight do all the work. . .I lay on the last knob on the curved/hooked part. All I have to do is move the cane like 1/4'' to dig into the knots or tight areas. I do this while watching tv.

www.amazon.com/Thera-Cane-No-Model-Massager/dp/B00NH0XG7E/ref=asc_df_B00NH0XG7E/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=198066620630&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=6743798898581636500&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9033152&hvtargid=pla-377954966862&psc=1

cpc219

Since 12 Jun 2014
291 Posts
The Dalles
Obsessed

PostTue Mar 29, 22 8:09 pm     Reply with quote

Marc Newcomb at Holistic Massage in Hood River. The best.

MrGie

Since 17 Feb 2015
55 Posts

PostTue Apr 12, 22 12:53 pm     Reply with quote

Sasquatch wrote:
In the future, can you please start your Off topic post with an OT. Thanks, it helps segregate kiting info and questions from other topics.

-Admin

I'm sure you can find plenty of people to service your message needs. Maybe try a day at Carson Hot Springs Spa.

And when you can't get a message, this life saving message tool is the best $30 I've ever spent. Google Thera-cane

Go with the simple one that doesn't require assemble. Waterproof and bulletproof and no batts or power needed. It isn't fireproof as one night down at the beach I was rather beered up (after a long day of downwinders) and it got put in the beach fire woodpile. My friend found some of the melted plastic and the metal frame the next day.

I often just lay on the floor on my back and use my body weight do all the work. . .I lay on the last knob on the curved/hooked part. All I have to do is move the cane like 1/4'' to dig into the knots or tight areas. I do this while watching tv.

www.amazon.com/Thera-Cane-No-Model-Massager/dp/B00NH0XG7E/ref=asc_df_B00NH0XG7E/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=198066620630&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=6743798898581636500&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9033152&hvtargid=pla-377954966862&psc=1

Updated to OT, sorry, will know next time.

I knew spas have massages but I wanted to hear what brother windheads like around here.

Ordering Thera-cane now.

Thanks.

MrGie

Since 17 Feb 2015
55 Posts

PostWed Apr 13, 22 7:15 am    thanks Reply with quote

cpc219 wrote:
Marc Newcomb at Holistic Massage in Hood River. The best.

Thank u!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: