Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Aid To Ukraine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Nak

Since 19 May 2005
4199 Posts
Camas
XTreme Poster

CGKA Member

PostWed Mar 02, 22 9:21 am    Aid To Ukraine Reply with quote

For those that want to help the Ukraine people. Don't get scammed. As usual when there is a humanitarian crisis, the scammers are so numerous it makes it difficult to see that your aid actually reaches those in need.

To donate to Ukraine, go directly to the Ukraine Consulate for information on how to help. Here is their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/UKRinSanFrancisco/

If you're not on Facebook, here is the link listed on that page for donating. You can donate directly to the Ukraine military, or if you scroll down there is a link to donate for humanitarian aid. https://bank.gov.ua/en/about/support-the-armed-forces

EdG

Since 19 Dec 2005
424 Posts
Just a Kook that's
Obsessed

PostThu Apr 14, 22 7:26 am    Thank you... Reply with quote

Nak-

Thanks for the direct links.. could I share this info directly with my friends? I will ask them specifically not to share with their friends since came from you on this forum.

Thx for the research on this. The bank even has the h I story and financial info available.(not a quickly created scam web presence)

TX!

Ed-G

Nak

Since 19 May 2005
4199 Posts
Camas
XTreme Poster

CGKA Member

PostThu Apr 14, 22 10:07 am    Re: Thank you... Reply with quote

EdG wrote:
Nak-

Thanks for the direct links.. could I share this info directly with my friends? I will ask them specifically not to share with their friends since came from you on this forum.

Thx for the research on this. The bank even has the h I story and financial info available.(not a quickly created scam web presence)

TX!

Ed-G

Absolutely, share it with as many people as you want, and they should share it with as many people as they want. The more the merrier.

MrGie

Since 17 Feb 2015
55 Posts

PostThu Apr 14, 22 7:24 pm    Where I donate Reply with quote

I am Lithuanian living in Hood River. There is an effort by my fellow men coordinated by men retired from military to supply defense lines with critical equipment. There is a documentary about them being translated to English. But please check them out too:

https://blue-yellow.lt/en/

Follow their instagram to see what they buy and how they transport it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: