Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Casablanca to Dakhla, Morocco KITE TRIP

previous topic :: next topic  
tanre

Since 07 Feb 2015
8 Posts

Kook

PostMon Mar 08, 21 9:25 pm    Casablanca to Dakhla, Morocco KITE TRIP Reply with quote

Hi all, we have an open invite to whomever wants to join on a kite safari trip from Casablanca to Dakhla, Morocco in early April (probably departing somewhere around the 5th-/7th). The below is the guided itinerary. Accommodations and transport (but not food), 4 hrs of kite coaching and 1 surf lesson included. Current price is around $1400, but I think I should be able to get it down to $1000 or less. The more people, the lower price we can probably get. After we are finished in Dahkla, I am personally staying for another couple weeks to enjoy the kiting there. If interested in any part or all of this trip, please contact me. Good winds!

1)Pick-up in Casablanca or Marrakech, 2) Essaouira: 2 nights, 3) Imsouane: 1 night, 4)Sidi Ifni: 2 nights, 5) Akhfenir: 1 night 6) Boujdour: 1 night 7). Dakhla – 3 nights

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> For Sale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: