Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Duotone Pro Session Footstrap Screw Size/Pitch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Pete

Since 29 Oct 2007
833 Posts

Opinionated

PostTue Aug 04, 20 10:28 am    Duotone Pro Session Footstrap Screw Size/Pitch Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me what the proper screw size and pitch is for the footstraps on a 2019 Duotone Pro Session.

Pete

Since 29 Oct 2007
833 Posts

Opinionated

PostWed Aug 05, 20 2:01 pm    Figured it out Reply with quote

If anyone does a search in the future, I thought I would post here for future edification. These are the same size screws for most Duotone and North directional boards as well.

#10 - 32

Depending on which board you have, and the depth of the screw holes (the ones near the tail are shallower) you will likely want lenths of 3/4", 1" or 1 1/4". Most likely you will use various sizes on the same board, but not likely anything shorter or longer than one of these three lenghts.

And of course, you want stainless steel. I got mine at the local West Marine.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: