Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Bootie-licous Truckload Sale Cold Weather Gear Booties,

previous topic :: next topic  
Kitesmurf

Since 21 Jan 2008
75 Posts

PostSun Oct 13, 19 6:08 pm    Bootie-licous Truckload Sale Cold Weather Gear Booties, Reply with quote

Everything at least 50% off.

We bought the entire inventory of NP products -- including thousands of booties, gloves, hoods, beanies, wetsuits, and neoprene tops & bottoms. NP has changed their name and logo to Neil Pryde so they sold us a truckload of NP gear. As always, we are passing the deals on to you!

http://www.adventurekiteboarding.com/boots-gloves-hoods/?search_query=&page=1&limit=20&sort=newest&category=226&is_category_page=1

New Items being unpacked every day! Check back often. Literally thousands of products to check out.

www.adventurekiteboarding.com

NP sale.jpg 

Thatspec

Since 17 Mar 2008
54 Posts
Ptucky

PostWed Oct 16, 19 8:38 am     Reply with quote

Great bootie deal!

danf

Since 12 Jun 2009
46 Posts

PostMon Oct 21, 19 9:29 am    Adventurekiteboarding Reply with quote

I am wary of these guys. I attempted to buy a slightly used drysuit (Ocean Rodeo Heat) from them. Several days later I noticed that my account said "Refunded" with no explanation. I wrote to them and they said, "Sorry, we sold it to someone else"

I checked my credited card statement I had 4 purchases and 4 refunds from this site. I then noticed they had the same suit listed on eBay several days later. Now I see they still have the same suit listed for sale on there website. Not sure whats going on but this seems a little fishy. Better to buy local

Also, this seems like this ad should be in the industry section.

eric

Since 13 Jan 2006
1499 Posts

XTreme Poster

PostMon Oct 21, 19 10:51 am     Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads up.

https://www.wildwood-academy.org/

GO BEARS!

Mike W

Since 24 Jul 2006
22 Posts

PostTue Oct 22, 19 3:00 am     Reply with quote

I ordered 2 pairs of booties and shorts. Everything was delivered on time as expected. Great deal!

Clyde S. Dale

Since 23 Jul 2016
32 Posts

PostTue Oct 22, 19 4:58 am     Reply with quote

I've bought from them many times with no issues.They had tons of booties in size 14,I bought enough to last the rest of my life lol. At 12.99 it was nirvana for someone who can never find those sasquatch sizes.

Thatspec

Since 17 Mar 2008
54 Posts
Ptucky

PostTue Oct 22, 19 2:29 pm     Reply with quote

That's where all the 14's went Rolling Eyes I was only able to get one each of the low and high cut.
Quality bootie for 12.99 / pr and my experience with the company was great.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> For Sale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: