Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Housing Leads in/near HR?

previous topic :: next topic  
flightmac

Since 14 Nov 2017
3 Posts

Kook

PostMon Feb 04, 19 11:46 pm    Housing Leads in/near HR? Reply with quote

Hope this isn't too off topic but looking into all avenues I can for potential leads on rentals in/near HR.

My girlfriend and I live in Portland but are ready to relocate. Hood River seems like the perfect spot. We have a small dog and two cats, all very easy. That's proving to be difficult on the traditional housing websites (CL, Prop Mgmt websites etc). There are a select few we hope may work out.

I found a place to stay in LV last year on this forum so why not try again...?

Looking for year round rental lease. Mostly just searching for HR/WS or close by.

We both kite and want to be more involved in the Gorge kite scene and meet other kiters to talk crap about wind with Wink

Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to PM as well. Thanks in advance.

dan

ldhr

Since 21 Jul 2009
1089 Posts
Hood River
XTreme Poster

PostWed Feb 06, 19 8:49 am     Reply with quote

Check out the local Gorge.net classifieds.
Click on Real Estate - for rent
Good luck!

https://classifieds.gorge.net/

Icarus

Since 13 May 2009
20 Posts
Hood River

PostMon Feb 11, 19 12:02 am     Reply with quote

This might be too far off in the distance - but my wife and I plan on renting out our house in Hood River heights for a 12 month lease starting in August.

If you post your budget and what you are looking for (# bedrooms, garage, etc) it would be easier to narrow down your search.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> For Sale All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: