Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

OT: Onewheel
Page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Matt V

Since 26 Oct 2014
320 Posts
Summer- OR Coast, Winter - My van near good snow
Explosive Diarrhea

PostMon Jun 04, 18 7:31 am     Reply with quote

Gave the one back a week and a half ago that I was lent to learn on. Now I miss it and want one. Not in the budget though. Funny for something I originally thought was not interesting, but I apparently did get hooked.

Speedo

Since 07 May 2007
252 Posts

Obsessed

PostTue Jun 05, 18 1:39 pm     Reply with quote

I ended up getting a Backfire board because it was relatively cheap and my friend has one.

I FREAKING LOVE THIS THING. I even kited yesterday, had to cut my session short because of social obligations, and was jonsing to ride the e-board.

Gonna definitely get a Onewheel now! I think I'll wait until there isnt so much of a lagtime before order to shipment.

I had it on advanced mode by my 3rd session (first one or two sessions were short too). The sensation of acceleration is pretty rad. In kiting, the force comes from your harness- so its disconcerting to have it come from the board. but I got over that quick.

I kind of poo-pooed the eskate because i perceived it as being used by folks too damn lazy and fat to ride a real skate board. Yes, that is true but only a tiny part of the picture. Riding this skateboard has been pretty fun. I rode my friends after I ordered one, and I almost regretted my purchase because I only did it a little and it was simply kind of meh- maybe because I was uncomfortable with it being someone elses board. But I'm pretty stoked on this thing now!!

thanks for the input guys!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: