Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Event Site Parking Passes Early Season Discount

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
eric

Since 13 Jan 2006
1803 Posts

XTreme Poster

PostMon May 07, 18 8:28 pm    Event Site Parking Passes Early Season Discount Reply with quote

https://portofhoodriver.com/waterfront-recreation/purchase-event-site-parking-passes/

They will mail it to you for an extra $1.25

Save $25 by getting it now

BTW, I just emailed the Port, imploring them to have contingency parking plans for pass holders on the parked out days. I don't mind the dirt lot as needed on busy days. I do mind being shut down entirely. You can use the above link, look for "Contact" the port up top on the page.

Eric

eric

Since 13 Jan 2006
1803 Posts

XTreme Poster

PostTue May 08, 18 6:21 pm     Reply with quote

The Port got back to me. Great news. Once the ES reaches 80% occupancy the dirt lot opens up. Pretty stoked about this very pro-active approach.

Eric

ldhr

Since 21 Jul 2009
1470 Posts
Hood River
XTreme Poster

PostWed May 09, 18 8:13 am     Reply with quote

^^^^^ Thanks Eric!

All the more reason for us to follow the posted rules for pumping, launching, and landing.

skideeppow

Since 26 Aug 2011
518 Posts

Addicted

PostWed May 09, 18 8:32 am     Reply with quote

thanks, just purchased.

Mrlaroo

Since 02 Jan 2007
181 Posts
Bend
Stoked

PostWed May 09, 18 9:15 am     Reply with quote

Last year I didn't even pick up my pass due to fires/working to hard, guess I don't mind donating to the Port of Hood River! Thanks for putting this, I am getting another one and plan getting more time on the water and less time on the jobsite. Hope everyone has a super rad/safe summer out there.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: