Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

naish dub

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
jerp

Since 22 Feb 2013
450 Posts

Obsessed

PostTue Apr 12, 16 5:42 am    naish dub Reply with quote

hey,
anyone riding the 2015 naish dub and willing to share thoughts on the board? I have read mixed reviews on it so I was hoping to get an unbiased opinion. I weigh close to 200lbs so I normally ride bigger boards than the largest size of 138 on this board. wondering if the lower end will be too low.
thank you in advance

DROCK999

Since 31 May 2007
852 Posts
Left Coast
Opinionated

PostWed Apr 13, 16 3:19 pm     Reply with quote

I like the Dub, it's not the lightest twintip but feels really good when you stomp landings. It's a good board for guys who ride wakestyle. If you prefer more all around freeride that can still load and pop for jumping check out the motion 142,

jerp

Since 22 Feb 2013
450 Posts

Obsessed

PostWed Apr 13, 16 5:45 pm     Reply with quote

thanks for the info . I actually have a motion 142 but like everything I thinking of changing things up.

the motion is indeed an awesome board

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: