Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Your snowkite spot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
luke

Since 06 Jul 2005
399 Posts

Obsessed

PostFri Jan 22, 16 10:58 am    Your snowkite spot Reply with quote

We've been snowkiting this spot for 5 years. It is one of the best snowkite locations. That is saying a lot since I just got back from Antarctica, have snowkited in the Karakorum Mts, of Pakistan, Northern Iceland, New Zealand, etc. Only 45 miles from SLC, UT. Hit up one of the popular Utah snowkite locations, which are going off right now, and the locals will gladly share the exact location. Just would rather not publish it for the world to see. You gotta go to know and please respect the code. As with all of Utah's prime spots, it's park n pump.

G0085079 (800x600).jpg 
   G0063030 (800x601).jpg 
   G0031078 (800x672).jpg 
   G0074316 (800x594).jpg 
   DSC00013 (800x584).jpg 
   G0095168 (800x750).jpg 
   DSC00019 (800x579).jpg 

ldhr

Since 21 Jul 2009
1470 Posts
Hood River
XTreme Poster

PostFri Jan 22, 16 3:31 pm     Reply with quote

G-man is in da house!
thanks for posting.

SpaceRacer

Since 04 Nov 2007
434 Posts

Obsessed

PostSun Jan 24, 16 7:55 pm     Reply with quote

I think I know where you are and it is sick! It is for this reason that I recently made a deal with my wife. We can keep and remodel her inherited UT home instead of selling it if we can start spending winters there next year. Deal! Im so psyched to get back to UT for steep, deep, blower winters of snowboarding and snowkiting! Ive been done with the NW winters.....well since I moved here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: