Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

2009 RPM Bar Part Needed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Joshiebaby

Since 14 Oct 2007
569 Posts
Vancouver, WA
Addicted

PostMon Jan 19, 15 9:03 pm    2009 RPM Bar Part Needed Reply with quote

Hi All,

I'm looking for a "depower cleat holder," item number 10 on this graphic:

http://ride.slingshotsports.com/core/media/media.nl?id=8868&c=429740&h=9ca9785d87e0e81ad215&_xt=.pdf%20%3Cbr%3E

I was working with winddance to locate but they aren't stocking it anymore and they talked with slingshot directly and no luck.

I was replacing the rope on my bar that broke and when I went to unscrew it the screw stripped. I figured that it would be easiest to just replace the part. However nobody seems to stock them. Anyone have any ideas? This is for a 2009 14M RPM bar.

Thanks for any help that you can offer!

Josh

image1.jpg
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  image1.jpg
 Filesize:  810.79 KB
 Downloaded:  279 Time(s)
 Note:  Use Pixlr to resize images to lower than 1024x768 resolution so they show up inline.

image2.jpg
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  image2.jpg
 Filesize:  1020.42 KB
 Downloaded:  265 Time(s)
 Note:  Use Pixlr to resize images to lower than 1024x768 resolution so they show up inline.

eric

Since 13 Jan 2006
1803 Posts

XTreme Poster

PostMon Jan 19, 15 10:35 pm     Reply with quote

I have a 2009 bar with that part, and many more that you can have. I'm in Hood River. I can leave it on my front porch and you can grab it whenever.

eric

ericnhollyhr@ "gee male dot com"

ecameron

Since 29 Jul 2009
90 Posts
PDX

PostTue Jan 20, 15 12:47 am    dude, you and everyone else is killer on this site Reply with quote

Over the top, but f` it. That is exactly why stoke is stoke.
Its not about some monetary value, its about getting to ride on the beach. Well done sir. You deserve it.

ecameron

Since 29 Jul 2009
90 Posts
PDX

PostTue Jan 20, 15 12:51 am    side note, im the youngest on this thread Reply with quote

2009. Thanks Owen.

Anthony

Since 07 Oct 2008
362 Posts
Salem
Obsessed

CGKA Member

PostTue Jan 20, 15 10:10 am     Reply with quote

If you are near Salem I have the part. Free

Nak

Since 19 May 2005
4199 Posts
Camas
XTreme Poster

CGKA Member

PostTue Jan 20, 15 4:37 pm     Reply with quote

I'm probably closest to you... I have one you can have.

Anthony

Since 07 Oct 2008
362 Posts
Salem
Obsessed

CGKA Member

PostTue Jan 20, 15 6:30 pm     Reply with quote

Just for reference the Direct Drive parts you are looking for are same parts on 2007- 2008 T2/T3 bars. The last time I looked Windance has a bunch of the old bars (T2's) in consignment section. The two parts you are looking for Depower Cleat - #73170
Cleat Holder and Depower Cleat - #73185.

Anthony

Joshiebaby

Since 14 Oct 2007
569 Posts
Vancouver, WA
Addicted

PostTue Jan 20, 15 8:53 pm     Reply with quote

eric wrote:
I have a 2009 bar with that part, and many more that you can have. I'm in Hood River. I can leave it on my front porch and you can grab it whenever.

eric

ericnhollyhr@ "gee male dot com"

Holy Crap. Thanks for the offers everyone! Eric I'm E-mailing you now. FYI I'm from Vancouver, WA but now live in ventura, ca.

I actually tried to work with the folks at wind dance and had origionally ordered the part, but then they realized that they were sold out and couldn't get em from slingshot anymore and took the part off of their website. Super friendly guys, but unable to help this time around.

More than happy to paypal some bucks to anyone who doesn't mind dropping it in the mail. Email sent to Eric, but thanks everyone for the support. I love this sport. I love NWKite, and I really miss the gorge. As cool as the waves are down here and as nice it is to have year round sunshine, I do miss they way icicles form on the Eagle Creek Trail, the long summer days, and the overall attitude of the PNW. Thanks again to everyone who was willing to help out. This site, these people are amazing.

Josh

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: