Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Happy Snappers...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
bambam

Since 15 Mar 2005
760 Posts
Hood River
Photographer

PostFri Jul 01, 05 7:39 am    Happy Snappers... Reply with quote

Thursday Sauvies Pictures...

Sorry gang, but man I just was out riding so darn much last night that I only paused for about ten minutes to snap off some happy snapper type stuff...

Day by the day the riding is coming back! There are a couple guys whose names escape me at the moment, so please give them a shout out if you recognize them.

Bam... enjoy!

Nate (help on the last name please) out getting the best wind of the evening.
 Nate (help on the last name please) out getting the best wind of the evening.  s2.jpg 
Scotty Edgar taking a moment from the life of a big time dentist career to rip it up.
 Scotty Edgar taking a moment from the life of a big time dentist career to rip it up.  s3.jpg 
Brad (last name ?) shows that us old time poleboards can rip with a kite as well...
 Brad (last name ?) shows that us old time poleboards can rip with a kite as well...  s4.jpg 
Tak... well just being Tak and making the whole kite thing look like a Sunday walk in the park.
 Tak... well just being Tak and making the whole kite thing look like a Sunday walk in the park.  s5.jpg 
(Name ?) Definitely at or between the feet!  No Tindy here!
 (Name ?) Definitely at or between the feet! No Tindy here!  s6.jpg 
Amery is the man of self abuse!  Unfortunately last night abuse was not quite in focus enough for public display.  Going Tractor Style with the hat last night!
 Amery is the man of self abuse! Unfortunately last night abuse was not quite in focus enough for public display. Going Tractor Style with the hat last night!  s7.jpg 
ASI Grom...  Great kid, and developing into a kick ass rider...
 ASI Grom... Great kid, and developing into a kick ass rider...  s1.jpg 

pkh

Since 27 Feb 2005
6548 Posts
Couve / Hood
Site Lackey

PostFri Jul 01, 05 7:58 am     Reply with quote

Nice ones bammer... Jeff's looks like its ready for a two page Slingshot Ad. Thumb's Up

Stevenson was pretty sweet too... wind never shut down and most were happy on 9m-10m kites. Team North was out there with Jamie and Sky both throwing down huge kiteloops on the new R6's.

Good Thursday! Very Happy

bambam

Since 15 Mar 2005
760 Posts
Hood River
Photographer

PostFri Jul 01, 05 8:02 am     Reply with quote

I almost went to Stevensburg, but got a call from Sauvie and decided the more mellow would be better on the knee... Damn Amery and Jeff are going to kill me... Following those guys around got me amped up and tempted me to unhooky and throw a few backroll kiteloops... Bad, bad, bam Bam...

Knee is definitely sore today... Darn, I would have luved to have shot those guys throwing down.

Bam

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: