Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Slider Project - Remove Illegal Features

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Sabo

Since 13 May 2013
51 Posts
Hood River

PostTue Jul 22, 14 10:38 am    Slider Project - Remove Illegal Features Reply with quote

Hey Everyone! As you may know, we recently received a brand new rooftop rail courtesy of North Kiteboarding and Joby Cook. It's freaking sweet and very user friendly - as always please stop me on the water if you want a lesson or are interested in riding any of the sliders!

As with all our features, these have to be permitted through the OSMB and approved by the Port of Hood River. I have permits for 3 features out there - the Rooftop, the Dancefloor, and the Kicker. Other than that, there should be no other features out there.

The black pipe is my responsibility - but the tubes and any other features that are not in the aforementioned list must be removed. I'm going to go check today to see what is out there - but I just got an e-mail from the port saying that any features that are not permitted will be confiscated.

Thanks for your help - if you see someone bringing something else out, please let them know about this as it is the only way to preserve our park!

Office: (252) 489-2959 x0248
Mobile: (720) 480-7933
www.bestkiteboarding.com

wakeup

Since 11 Sep 2005
328 Posts
always
Obsessed

PostWed Jul 23, 14 2:51 pm     Reply with quote

you have excellent management skills!

stringy

Since 23 Jun 2006
1724 Posts
vancouver
XTreme Poster

PostThu Jul 24, 14 9:13 am     Reply with quote

hey rich, great job with managing the slider park and being a liaison with the port.
you're doing a great job and looking forward to experiencing some of those features

consumer

Since 28 Nov 2010
406 Posts
banned
Obsessed

PostThu Jul 24, 14 10:24 am     Reply with quote

thank you and Branden for taking care of everything for us. Very generous of you guys! I saw you carrying in some heavy pipes on a beautiful weekend day when you guys could have been riding.

K2

Since 30 Apr 2009
274 Posts
Hood River, OR
Obsessed

PostFri Jul 25, 14 7:29 am     Reply with quote

Thanks Rich! I'm going to have a crack at the new North slider one of these days. Can't wait!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: