Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Need Sauvie and/or Rooster Pics.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Bam Bam

PostSun Mar 13, 05 8:59 am    Need Sauvie and/or Rooster Pics. Reply with quote

Guys,

Need NW riding photographs today at either Sauvie or Rooster for NW travel feature in a "popular kiting mag". When and where are all you NW Kiters planning to be this afternoon?

I would luv to be out riding today, but I am two days post op from an ACL reconstruction. Time to get behind the camera instead and try to pay for my new 2K toy...

Thanks, Bam Bam

hbrico

PostSun Mar 13, 05 9:38 am    Rooster Reply with quote

So far this morning it looks like Rooster may be the place to start.

Bam Bam

PostSun Mar 13, 05 6:48 pm    Pictures Reply with quote

Hey Guys,

Went out to Rooster and Stevenson just in time to miss the wind and thus the pictures that I need. I will not be working tomorrow, so if there are people planning to hunt for wind... it would be great to get a heads up on where you might be planning on heading.

Thanks, Bammer

pkh

Since 27 Feb 2005
6548 Posts
Couve / Hood
Site Lackey

PostMon Mar 14, 05 2:40 pm     Reply with quote

Bam -
Let me know if you need a place to display your photos (that is the ones you don't want to keep to sell.)

Also if you need a good "yard sale" photo, I am your man! Thumb's Up

Bam Bam

PostMon Mar 14, 05 10:08 pm    Photo's Reply with quote

Hey Dax,

Ran into Jeff TakSIC at Stevenson, and then Josh Solbach at the Hatch this afternoon and to get some pretty decent stuff. I'll post a couple of the "medium" decent shots tomorrow. Wanna let me know exactly what resolution this site will support and the best way to get photo's posted within my posts?

When you see me out, don't be surprised if I have my camera and I'll most likely be pointing at you and hoping for a sweet water spout. Nah, your a better kiter than that!!!

Kite on, Bammer

PS: Nice job on the local forum... I am noticing that although there are not a lot of postings yet, at least everyone seems to be pretty darn civil with each other.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: