Northwest Kiteboarding
Forum | Classifieds | Lost & Found | CGKA | Industry | Sensors | Forecast | Spots | Seattle | Decals | RSS | Facebook

Events | Photos | Search | Register | Profile | Log in to check your messages | Log in 

Naish Board & Kite demos @ spit: today and tomorrow

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast
previous topic :: next topic  
Rico

Since 13 Mar 2005
1219 Posts
Vancouver
Photographer

PostSat Jun 11, 05 6:45 pm    Naish Board & Kite demos @ spit: today and tomorrow Reply with quote

12 meter naish torch slow to turn? Not anymore!

Well the first 2 days on my 12 sucked, it was really slow turning; therefore definatly not doing any loops or fast turns. But, today a naish rep was on site doing demos so I decided to ask about the problem. Come to find out all my kite needed was a couple adjustments to the bar. He shortened the QTR line and shotened the back lines at the bar which are both discussed in the manuel, but I failed to try and do.

Now my 12 meter Torch turns on a dime and I can practice my down loops again.

Much thanks to Pete and Naish Crew

Very Happy

pkh

Since 27 Feb 2005
6548 Posts
Couve / Hood
Site Lackey

PostMon Jun 13, 05 6:23 am     Reply with quote

Hey thanks Naish (John, Peter, Matt) for letting us try out the gear! It was a perfect day to test gear with the up/down wind you could just come in and get another size... Very Happy

My conclusion: All the kites felt great, and if your in the market for Naish don't overlook the Boxer. It had a lighter feel to it that I really liked. Also it can be flown with or without a 5th line, so you got options there.

Thanks again! Wave

PostMon Jun 13, 05 7:46 am     Reply with quote

Right on guys.... Yeah Matt and I also agree that the Naish Boxer is the hidden jewel in the Naish line-up. I hope everyone had an opportunity to try out a couple of the kites yesterday...

Hey Phillip, nice board ya got there!

Jon

mikes

Since 13 Mar 2005
90 Posts
B'Ham

PostMon Jun 13, 05 8:29 am     Reply with quote

ikiteboarding.com has done some pretty good tests and reviews in the past

Raven vs Torch vs Boxer
http://www.ikiteboarding.com/article_detail.aspx?id=140

Guess which they liked best

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Northwest Kiteboarding -> Gorge / Portland / Oregon Coast All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: